Partner Program: The Shift Network.
As a Shift Network Referral Partner we can earn income by promoting their offerings to our list, community or network of contacts. They provide emails to send to our mailing lists with registration links that our contacts click on to enroll themselves in their programs. When they do, we are credited for the sale, and earn a percentage of it. It is important to sign up for all classes with our ‘Referral Partner link’!
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.
Current Live Courses
Calendar of Events
Aug18SatVirtual Event: Liberating Practices to Enliven Your Full, Wild, Radiant Self with Camille Maurine @ The Shift NetworkAug 18 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Discover expressive, movement meditations for women
No-cost online mini-workshop reveals liberating practices
Did you know that simply observing your inner Self in meditation is not enough for most women?
According to renowned meditation teacher, dancer, and integrative energy practitioner Camille Maurine, women need ways to participate with their inner movement –– that dynamic inner flow of the body –– and to embrace and dance with all of who they are.
Camille’s approach to meditation for women sheds notions of stillness, purity, and perfection.
She finds these constructs misleading and fragmenting because they split us off from the life force in our bodies that is our power, freedom, and love.
On Saturday, August 18, Camille will show you how to move into freedom and deeper joy in meditation and in your life during a FREE video event for women: Liberating Practices to Enliven Your Full, Wild, Radiant Self: Discover Expressive, Subtle & Embodied Meditations for Women.
You can register here: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/emw/thirteen
During this 60-minute, online mini-workshop with Camille, you’ll discover ways to:
- Claim your inner authority through embodied practices for women to cultivate sovereignty in meditation and in your life
- Ease and release old patterns of tension using subtle movement
- Create a healthy meditation practice that you love and want to do
- Be tender with yourself as you flow with the transformations you experience in meditation
- Embrace your Woman Self through a “Loving Hands” guided practice
- Open with wonder and awe to the Big Picture –– the mystery of creation and your place within it
If you’re ready to liberate feelings of freedom, wellbeing, and joy… with a practice unique to your needs, supportive of your inner resilience, and liberating to who you truly are … don’t miss this empowering hour with Camille Maurine!
Register now for Liberating Practices to Enliven Your Full, Wild, Radiant Self: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/emw/thirteen
If you’d like to receive tips for becoming “healthy in meditation” and in your outer expression of your authentic Self, don’t miss Camille Maurine’s embodied movement meditation practices.
RSVP for Liberating Practices to Enliven Your Full, Wild, Radiant Self: Discover Expressive, Subtle & Embodied Meditations for Women for free, here: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/emw/thirteen
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.Aug20MonVirtual Event: Thriving in Your Third Act Summit @ The Shift NetworkAug 20 @ 9:00 am – Aug 24 @ 4:00 pm
- Thriving in Your Third Act
- Draw Inspiration & Direction from Women who are Redefining Life After 50
- Discover The Keys to Thriving in Your “Next Act”
- Flourishing in Your “Next Act”
- Women Finding Fulfillment, Passion, and Purpose After 50
- Women Finding Fire & Fulfillment after 50
Are you ready to flourish in your “next act”?
Are you passionate about fulfilling your true purpose? Ready to share your wisdom and lived experience… especially at a time when our world so desperately needs it?
You’ve already lived a rich life, and now you may be thinking “What’s next?”
Maybe you’ve loved your career, your family, but want to spend the rest of your life doing_________ … fill in the blank!
Or maybe you imagine fulfilling a lifelong dream, a fantasy from childhood, an outrageous aspiration that you’ve never even shared out loud!
In our mainstream culture, there’s an underlying message that after you arrive at a certain age, you’ve already achieved your goals, reached your pinnacle, and mastered what was meant for you in this lifetime…
Yet, the life experiences you’ve navigated, the path you’ve pioneered, the work you’ve done in the world, is only the beginning — a launchpad into an inspiring, fulfilling “third act,” where you give and receive in equal parts, enriching the lives of others and making a difference in everything you do.
That’s why we’re SO excited to invite you to join Thriving in Your Third Act: Women Finding Fire & Fulfillment After 50 — August 20-24, 2018 — where you’ll discover a clear path, with easy-to-pick-up-and-run-with tools, tips, and practices that will help you manifest your highest potential… and fulfill your wildest dreams!
Free Online Event
Thriving in Your Third Act:
Women Finding Fire & Fulfillment After 50
August 20-24, 2018
You’ll find more than 20 leaders — including Jean Shinoda Bolen, Annie Kay, Anodea Judith, Yeye Luisah Teish, Grandmother Flordemayo, Dr. Judith Orloff, Dr. Joan Borysenko, Cynthia James, Katie Hendricks, Reverend Deborah Johnson, Camille Maurine, Sarah Marshank, and many others — guiding you with their trailblazing wisdom to support your personal journey of transformation at whatever stage of life you’re in.
RSVP here for Thriving in Your Third Act — at no charge: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/tta18/thirteen
During this unparalleled 3-day gathering, you’ll discover:
- How to be a “juicy crone” & discover the Goddesses and Archetypes that are active in the postmenopausal phase of your live
- How to be a “juicy crone” & discover the Goddesses and Archetypes that are active in the postmenopausal phase of your live
- Practices for worry-proofing yourself & avoiding the midlife “happiness dip” by retraining your brain
- The role of stress as the most critical (yet unrecognized) nutrition issue of our time
- Explore how to harvest the charge in your energy body and bring more life force into your tissues
- Exciting possibilities for reinventing your life, your focus, & your passions
- Key practices to help you renew your life and reinvent yourself — free of cultural myths — and bask in the great joy of presence, connection, & new forms of play
- How to create a supportive, thriving community of your choice
- How to maintain optimal health during your wisdom years
- How to express yourself spiritually as you become an Elder
- Practices for igniting the power of your empathy and intuition to revitalize every area of your life
- Step into the fullest expression of yourself as you journey to a new adventure in your 50s and beyond
- Embody your inner boldness, expand your capacities in standing for Love
Thriving in Your Third Act is specifically designed to empower you to unleash your true potential…
Your passion and your wisdom are not only vital for your life… they’re also key to solving the issues facing our precious planet and our global family.
Join in to find exciting new ways you can use your unique gifts to help create a thriving world for future generations — and explore what’s next for you on your journey to YOUR inspired life.
RSVP here for Thriving in Your Third Act — at no charge: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/tta18/thirteenAug22WedVirtual Event: Your Luminous Self with don Oscar Miro-Quesada @ The Shift NetworkAug 22 @ 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Shamanic Practices to Activate Your Light Body
Discover Your Luminous Self!
You may have heard of shamans who can activate their light body for healing and transformation…
You, too, can begin the journey of radiating your luminous Self…
If you’re curious about shamanic practices for invoking healing light, animating your transformational essence, and amplifying your life force, then I have a very special invitation for you.
On Wednesday, August 22, Peruvian curandero, psychologist, and author don Oscar Miro-Quesada will guide you in a discovery of Your Luminous Self: Discover Ancient Shamanic Practices to Activate Your Light Body for Healing, Vitality & Spiritual Awakening.
You can register for this FREE video event here: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/ls/thirteen
In this virtual event with don Oscar Miro-Quesada, you’ll:
- Amplify the healing power and ceremonial virtue of a chosen shamanic power object through a guided ritual process known as “I AM Light,” which combines tripartite breathwork, focused inner vision, and prayerful spoken word
- Explore the shamanic skill of becoming a “hollow bone,” allowing life to flow through you, free from ego-driven fear and the need for control and approval
- Discover how the sacred union of the sun and moon holds potent teachings for liberating your Luminous Self
- Increase your awareness of subtle energy realms and shamanic dimensions of awareness so you can live in greater balance, health, and harmony with All Our Relations
A seasoned navigator of non-ordinary states of consciousness, don Oscar helps people from all walks of life access realms of being and wisdom for healing self, others, and our planet.
His ceremonial work and shamanic apprenticeship programs have been featured on NPR, CNN, Univision, A&E, Discovery Channel, and The History Channel.
To receive don Oscar’s shamanic ritual tools and techniques that can help awaken your luminous Self, register here: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/ls/thirteen
During Your Luminous Self, don Oscar Miro-Quesada will share practical wisdom and shamanic techniques from his Peruvian lineage of kamasqa curanderismo to help you activate your light body for healing, vitality, and spiritual awakening.
To join, RSVP HERE: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/ls/thirteen
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.Aug25SatVirtual Event: Reclaiming Your Power as an Empath with Wendy De Rosa @ The Shift NetworkAug 25 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Is your empathic nature a gift or a burden?
Discover how to detox other people’s energy
Do you tend to take on other people’s emotions and energy — and have been doing so since you were a child?
Your empathic nature is actually a gift that you can tap into for deep healing, though sometimes it may feel more like a burden…
Yet you CAN stop taking on other people’s energy, detox heavy emotions, and set healthy boundaries… reclaiming your power as an empath, says Wendy De Rosa, a leading spiritual teacher and intuitive healer.
This week, you can discover how to shift a lifelong pattern of taking on other people’s emotions and energy. By learning how to “detox” patterns in your own energy system, you can be more centered in your power, and capable of expressing the gifts of your empathy.
I hope you’ll join me on Saturday, August 25, for Reclaiming Your Power as an Empath: Discover 5 Steps to Transform Karmic Wounds, Detox Heavy Emotions & Set Healthy Boundaries.
You can find out more and register here for this FREE virtual event: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/rpe/thirteen
In this free video event, you’ll discover:
- The 5 karmic wounds most overly empathic people carry with them — and how you can begin to clear these “contracts”
- The reasons you automatically absorb other people’s energy, causing you to feel ungrounded, disempowered, or depressed
- How to further transform energy blocks in your second chakra, so you can set and maintain healthy boundaries, feel grounded and safe, and create deeper intimacy with others
- How to learn to intuitively read energy without taking it on — so you can share your healing gifts with others
- A guided practice for detoxing heavy emotions (such as fear, shame, and guilt) — and resetting your emotional center
According to Wendy, empaths are here to model sensitivity as a vital form of human connection and communication… this energetic “vibration” is essential to our collective healing.
Yet, empaths must heal their over-sensitivity, stop energetic absorption, and learn to set healthy boundaries.
Understanding how you became overly empathic — so you can heal the wounds that contributed to losing your energetic autonomy — is the next step in reclaiming your power as an empath.
RSVP here to join Wendy De Rosa for this free event: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/rpe/thirteen
Please don’t miss this powerful event with Wendy De Rosa. You’ll discover how you can clear the specific blocks that empaths deal with (including karmic wounds and trauma) so that you can fully ground yourself as an empathic healer.
Save your space here for Reclaiming Your Power as an Empath: Discover 5 Steps to Transform Karmic Wounds, Detox Heavy Emotions & Set Healthy Boundaries. https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/rpe/thirteen
A downloadable video recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.Subscribe to filtered calendar