Affiliates : Center for Sacred Studies is delighted to co-sponsor with The Shift Network.
As a Shift Network Referral Partner we can earn income by promoting their offerings to our list, community or network of contacts. They provide emails to send to our mailing lists with registration links that our contacts click on to enroll themselves in their programs. When they do, we are credited for the sale, and earn a percentage of it. It is important to sign up for all classes with our ‘Referral Partner link’!
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.
Current Live Courses
Calendar of Events
Jun20WedVirtual Event: How to Grow Your Own Herbal Medicine with Chancal Cabrera @ The Shift NetworkJun 20 @ 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Have you used herbs for your health and personal care?
Are you looking to deepen your knowledge (or learn for the first time!) how to prepare herbal remedies for yourself and your family?
You can take your health into your own hands by growing the herbs you need — AND create your own herbal remedies from the plants already growing in your garden…
Plants offer tremendous healing benefits that include rebuilding your immune system, detoxifying your organs and tissues, and even slowing the aging process. And there are an infinite number of ways you can bring plants into your life and use them safely and effectively to enhance your wellbeing.
Even ornamental flowers or common weeds like dandelion, plantain, and horsetail can be effective remedies and have powerful healing effects…
Would you like to receive tools and methods for practically applying nature’s healing principles for self-care and radiant health?
Join plant medicine expert Chanchal Cabrera for a virtual workshop — at no charge — on Wednesday, June 20:
How to Grow Your Own Herbal Medicine: Discover Botanical Remedies, Forest Therapy & Ancient Secrets for Accessing the Healing Power of the Natural World
You can RSVP for free here: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/hm/thirteen
In this special free event, Chanchal, a medical herbalist and horticulture therapist with 35 years of clinical experience, will explain why herbs are critical for both personal and planetary health.
- Why herbal medicine matters for you and your family
- The science and evidence behind natural medicines
- Tools and methods for practically applying nature’s healing principles for self-care
- Biophilia — the innate, inherent resonance and connection we feel with plants, with nature, and all that is alive and vital
- How to use gardening and growing plants for horticulture therapy
- How to harvest herbs and process them into herbal medicines
- Suggested combinations of herbs to grow for a range of concerns — from colds and flu to menopause, indigestion & insomnia
When we connect with the deep sentience, wisdom, and healing power within the plant “kin-dom,” our eyes are opened to new realms of knowledge, and we come home to our bodies and our lives in a different way!
Register here: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/hm/thirteen
If you’d like to discover how to use medicinal plants to help you feel more centered, healthy, and vibrant –– AND to deepen your appreciation of the interconnectedness of all life on Earth –– register now for: How to Grow Your Own Herbal Medicine: Discover Botanical Remedies, Forest Therapy & Ancient Secrets for Accessing the Healing Power of the Natural World.
RSVP for free, here: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/hm/thirteen
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.Jun21ThuThe Yoga Day SummitJun 21 all-day
- Ancient Wisdom for Healing & Transformation
- Discover the Deeper Essence of Yoga for Your Healing & Transformation
- Journey to the Birthplace of Yoga
- YOUR own personal Yoga Retreat awaits…
- Yoga Day Summit: Ancient Wisdom for Healing & Transformation
- Yoga Day Summit — Unparalleled gathering of yogis
- Celebrate International Day of Yoga From the Banks of the Holy Ganges River
- Celebrate the Power of Yoga & Elevate Your Practice
Are you ready to journey to the birthplace of yoga?
Move beyond the poses and off the mat to experience yogis, swamis, swaminis, and world-renowned yoga teachers sharing their wisdom directly from the foothills of the Himalayas on the banks of the Ganges River in celebration of the UN’s International Day of Yoga.
Immerse yourself in a one-of-a-kind experience with a global community of sages, musicians, scientists, and beloved teachers from around the globe — to discover yoga practices, guided meditations, and healing breathwork for restoring, balancing and invigorating your body, mind, and soul.
This day-long Yoga Day Summit is like no other online series — with yoga teachers gathering from diverse traditions, joining together for this one event to expand your knowledge of the world of yoga, from its ancient roots in India to today’s global movement of transformation.
This is why I’m passionate about inviting you to join The Yoga Day Summit — an online event that will offer you an unparalleled opportunity to experience and celebrate the beauty, power, and depth of yoga as a vehicle for living a divine life and creating a world built on Oneness.
Free Online Event
The Yoga Day Summit
June 21, 2018
On June 21, 2018 (the UN’s International Day of Yoga!), The Yoga Day Summit will host more than 40 sessions — including exclusive videos with yogis on the banks of the Holy Ganges River.
This special gathering will share more than 50 yogis — sages, musicians, scientists and beloved teachers from around the globe — including H.H. Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji, Shiva Rea, Ana Forrest, Faith Hunter, Kia Miller, Tommy Rosen, Douglas Brooks, Bruce Lipton, Nikki Meyers, Michael A. Singer, and others — as they tap into the thousands of years of energy, power, and transformation experienced at these holy sites.
I hope you’ll participate in this special online gathering presented by The Shift in association with UPLIFT and Parmarth Niketan.
RSVP here for The Yoga Day Summit — at no charge: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/yds18/thirteen
During this inspiring day-long summit, you’ll discover:
- Interviews from the banks of the holy Ganges River with some of India’s most respected spiritual leaders
- Viewing of The Power of Mantra, a new film by UPLIFT which highlights the healing and transformative science of sound and chanting.
- Deep wisdom on the various streams of yoga traditions
- In-depth conversations with some of the world’s leading yoga teachers demonstrating how the ancient wisdom of yoga is spreading across the globe & addressing modern global challenges, one person, one breath at a time
- That yoga can help you awaken to your deepest essence — inspiring you to take compassionate & effective meaningful action
- Exciting ways yoga can help transform culture, societal structures, & business
- The most hopeful grassroots developments we’re experiencing through yoga today
- Ways yoga can awaken you to a natural intelligence that will guide your life, moment by moment, & help you contribute to a more peaceful world
- How yoga is awakening the Sacred Feminine and Conscious Masculine around the world
- Interviews and musical performances by top kirtan musicians
- How yoga begins and ends with love and helps you find profound states of love in yourself & in your relationships
- Four stages of consciousness: Ego, Self, Divine Godhood, & Truth
- How yoga was intentionally sent to the West (planned centuries in advance) by great saints to help harmonize humanity
And much more!
If you’re ready to live as a beautiful expression of the Divine every day, join the extraordinary presenters to discover complete yogic lifestyle — one that sees the sacred in all things and honors all the world as a divine reflection.
RSVP here for The Yoga Day Summit — at no charge: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/yds18/thirteen
Here’s what a few participants from last year’s Yoga Day Summit had to share:
I loved being able to visit India again via internet!! What a wonderful Yoga time!! Felt like I was truly there!!
— Judy, Parker, AZ, U.S.A.
I loved the broad scope and depth of the summit. The variety of topics covered and the number of interviews guaranteed that everyone went away with some new information or insight. I look forward to next time.
— Theresa Portell, Chicago, IL U.S.A. / Athens, Greece
I loved the yoga day summit and fell in love with yoga and its principles all over again.
— Loraine Headcorn, Kent, England
I was thrilled to hear the expansive and divergent aspects of yoga. I have been a practice really for over 40 years and was still deeply inspired.
— Shoshana Leah, Pahoa, Hawaii, U.S.A.
I loved the depth and variety of content beyond asana. I felt so connected to Ma Ganga and Mother India in seeing her and hearing more about Her. I can’t thank you enough! Jai Ma!
— Frances C., La Mesa, CA, U.S.A.
RSVP here for The Yoga Day Summit — at no charge: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/yds18/thirteenJun23SatVirtual Event: Clearing Other People’s Energy & Setting Healthy Boundaries with Wendy De Rosa @ The Shift NetworkJun 23 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Daily Energy Practices for Empaths (join Wendy De Rosa)
Stop Taking on Other People’s Energy — Ground In Your Own Power
Do you tend to take on other people’s energy — and have been doing so since you were a child?
Does this pattern create anxiety because you have trouble “finding your center?”
You can transform this tendency by learning how to “occupy your full energetic body,” says author, trainer, and intuitive healer Wendy De Rosa.
And, when you do take on someone’s energy in an unhealthy way, knowing how to clear it out so you don’t feel drained, scattered, and disconnected from your own power.
This week, you can discover how to shift a lifelong pattern of taking on other people’s energy — and how to set healthy boundaries and begin to fully inhabit your own energy system.
I hope you’ll join us on Saturday, June 23, for Clearing Other People’s Energy & Setting Healthy Boundaries: Daily Energy Practices for Empaths to Stay Centered, Calm & in Their Power.
You can find out more and register here for this FREE virtual event: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/3s/thirteen
In this free video event, you’ll discover:
- A simple grounding practice to help you stop taking on other people’s energy — at work, in your friendships, and within your most intimate relationships
- Why connecting with your lower body helps you stay grounded in your own power center
- The reasons you’re picking up on (and absorbing) the energy of others
- The gift of empathy and being sensitive to other people’s energy (it’s where your true power is!)
Old energy patterns can be cleared too, effectively resetting your system to be aligned with your natural energies.
Wendy teaches that when we’re unfulfilled, tired, and rundown, or we have experienced trauma or violations of our boundaries at a young age, the unmet needs inside of us essentially leave an “energy vacancy,” We’re more susceptible to other people’s energy and emotional pain, which can be draining — and which can throw us off center and out of touch with our own needs and desires.
Applying Wendy’s practices, you’ll be able to go through your day and interact with people from a much more empowered and grounded place!
RSVP here to join Wendy De Rosa for this free event: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/3s/thirteen
Please don’t miss this powerful event with Wendy De Rosa, to discover how to stop taking on other people’s energy so you can liberate your intuitive healing gifts!
Save your space here for Clearing Other People’s Energy & Setting Healthy Boundaries. https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/3s/thirteen
A downloadable video recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.
Jun30SatVirtual Event:How to See the World Through Sacred Eyes with Sandra Ingerman & Evelyn Rysdyk @ The Shift NetworkJun 30 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Reclaim your sense of joy, belonging & connection to nature
Join Sandra Ingerman & Evelyn Rysdyk for this FREE event
Do you sometimes feel pangs of isolation living in this frenzied digital age?
Have you occasionally “forgotten” what it is to be truly human –– with the wholeness you seek seemingly and perpetually out of reach?
If so, you’re not alone. And perhaps the shamanic path has medicine for you…
If you long to experience the connectedness, love, and fulfillment that’s your birthright, you won’t want to miss a free video event with deeply respected shamanism teachers Sandra Ingerman and Evelyn Rysdyk on Saturday, June 30, called: How to See the World Through Sacred Eyes: Discovering the Heart of Shamanic Perception.
You can reserve your free space here: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/se/thirteen
During this powerful hour, you’ll discover:
- Miraculous stories of shamanic work to help you understand your place in the Web of Life and what you can experience when you establish a deep relationship with nature
- Shamanic practices taught to young members of Indigenous communities that can help you uncover your innate gifts, strengths, and capabilities for healing
- That to enter the Flow of Life, you must find your own voice and inner healer and be willing to face your old wounds, remove yourself from others’ projections, and remove the projections you’ve placed on others
- That a grounded and rich inner life is the key to effectively working with the power of light for healing and transformation
- Steps for opening the veils between dimensions and seeing beyond suffering to perceive the magnificent beauty, joy, love, and light of life
Attending this complimentary online event can help you start to reclaim “the shamanic life” that we are all innately designed to lead — and to open to rediscovering your full humanness with all its heart- and soul-filling qualities.
So do join us for this fascinating hour with two of the most renowned master teachers of shamanism. It’s free, but you must register here to receive access details: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/se/thirteen
Don’t miss your chance to experience Sandra Ingerman and Evelyn Rysdyk as they share stories and potent insights that can help you start to restore your shamanic perception — the expanded view of life our ancestral shamans have preserved for us.
Viewing life through these sacred eyes can help you more fully open your heart, more deeply connect with all living things, and live in ways that ground you in being more fully human.
Discover more and reserve your free space for How to See the World Through Sacred Eyes: Discovering the Heart of Shamanic Perception here: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/se/thirteen
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.Subscribe to filtered calendar