VIRTUAL EVENT: Taking the ‘Mind’ Out of Mindfulness with Loch Kelly
Would you like to discover how to access the spacious awareness, joy, and freedom of your heart-mind — anytime and anywhere?
Well, you can… although the answer may surprise you…
The secret lies in mindfulness and meditation, but NOT in the traditional sense of those practices. In fact, throw out any preconceived notions you have about either one of those words.
You see, to most people, mindfulness and meditation are thought-focused. While such practices can certainly help you access a worthwhile level of presence and relaxation, they may not be the most effective forms of meditation for YOU…
That’s why I’m excited to introduce you to meditation teacher and psychotherapist Loch Kelly, who developed Effortless Mindfulness to move you beyond thought — and re-awaken you to the compassionate subtle state of awareness of your “heart-mind.”
On Saturday, May 4, Loch, the founder of Open-Hearted Awareness Institute, will share how this advanced form of practice allows you to immediately access profound joy and the “flow state” — during a FREE video event: Taking the ‘Mind’ Out of Mindfulness: 3 Essential Practices to Move From Small Mind to Your Heart Mind.
You can find out more and reserve your spot here: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/mm/thirteen
During this illuminating hour, you’ll discover:
- An advanced, yet simpler form of mindfulness you can do to improve focus, end anxiety, and enjoy peace RIGHT NOW
- The “small-glimpse” mindfulness practice you can do anytime, anywhere, to relax, center yourself in the present, and experience the bliss of simple awareness
- Micro-meditations that can bring you the same sense of wellbeing or “being in the zone,” which you may have experienced while playing a sport or walking in nature
- Why observing your thoughts may not be the most effective form of meditation for you
- The difference between what most people understand as mindfulness and Effortless Mindfulness, which connects you with the larger field of consciousness
More than anything, Loch will show you how to move from “thought-driven” meditation to the simple, yet advanced practice of Effortless Mindfulness.
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover how Effortless Mindfulness can increase your focus, deepen your presence, and put you in a state of flow — at work, at home, in traffic, or anywhere you are during the day!
RSVP for free here: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/mm/thirteen
During Taking the ‘Mind’ out of Mindfulness: 3 Micro-Meditations to Move From Small Mind to Your Heart-Mind you’ll discover how Loch Kelly transformed the advanced practices of Zen and Tibetan meditation techniques into practical micro-meditations, which can be done with your eyes open — any time of day.
This event is free but requires registration. RSVP here: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/mm/thirteen
A downloadable recording will be provided later to all who register, whether or not you listen to the scheduled event.