Center for Sacred Studies Strides for Peace 2017
Saturday May 6th, 2017
Its time for – Strides for Peace on May 6th, and we are thrilled! This FUNdraiser is to help support CSS and our staff administration needs. We need your help!
Our goal is to make this a truly successful one, lets get at least 12 teams with 10 folks on a team. Each team member raising $400 or more would bring in $50,000 to CSS. This would be wonderful!
Come stride with us in SANTA ROSA, CA
Saturday May 6th, 2017
Contact Valerie if they want to Stride in Santa Rosa, ca!
Valerie Hausmann: 707-604-736 or email email@example.com
There may be some of you who cannot participate on the date picked (or not able to Stride with us in Santa Rosa on the morning of May 6th) – don’t let that be an issue – you can Stride in smaller groups or on your own, get your sponsors and fill out your sheet, then … Go for it!
Stride in your own location by June 25th !!
1. Please let us know your plans so we are ‘in the know’ on your Strides for Peace event!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Download a donation sheet to gather your donations.
3. Collect your monies and send to CSS (address is on the pledge sheet) by June 25th.
4. OR Make the donation here :
Here are the basics and PLEASE connect to let us know about your TEAM!
- Connect with “Striders” in your area! – Family, Friends, Relatives, Ministers…!!!
- Set up a time to have a team meeting
- Decide who is your team leader (you may have more than one
- Map your course, day and time (by June 25 please)
- Copy the Strides flyer and donation form (see also below for download)
- Sign up your sponsors and collect your donations
- Meet and Stride together
- Enjoy a lovely lunch & ..
- Appreciate each other for the difference you made for CSS and the fresh air and exercising you did for yourself!
If have other questions or comments!! call Valerie Hausmann: 707-604-736
or email email@example.com
We thank you for all you do!
May you have a spring in your stride this month and always!
“I am so excited to be able to support Center for Sacred Studies in the fun moment Strides for Peace!” – Valerie Hausmann
To download Strides for Peace Donation Form 2017, click on the form!!