2018 Global Breathwork FUNdraising opportunity for Center for Sacred Studies
Global MAITRI BREATHWORK
with Jyoti, Russell Park and Darlene Hunter
JUNE 2018 (DATE TBA)
9:30am – 8pm PST
Maitri Breathwork™ developers, Jyoti and Russell Park, will join with Darlene Hunter and other certified Maitri Facilitators and assistants to offer a Global Breathwork Fundraising event. In different locations around the world, facilitators and assistants hold a day of breathwork, giving their time, love and energy to support your healing. The breathwork fee will be donated to the Center for Sacred Studies.
Maitri Breathwork™ is a way that individuals can access non-ordinary states of consciousness through their own breath to integrate healing into daily life. The process used in Maitri Breathwork™ is a combination of deep breathing practices, evocative music and healing touch which calls forth images and messages held in the body and submerged in the unconscious. Through these revelations a profound process of personal transformation can begin.
– Light Lunch and Dinner are included –
You will need to place a $100 non-refundable deposit In order to hold your space.
Your spot will ONLY be reserved after completing your full payment or $100 deposit.
- Mail in your Non-Refundable $100 Deposit or your Full Payment.
- Also enclose your dietary needs or allergies.
Mail to: Center for Sacred Studies, Maitri Breathwork, PO Box 2904, Guerneville, CA 95446
- Click this Link to pay with paypal or credit card
How to prepare for the day of the Breathwork and what to bring with you:
- Arrive fasting or eaten very lightly. Some toast, light cereal or fruit for breakfast.
- Drink lots of water, be hydrated.
- Avoid citrus juice – You may drink light juices, such as apple, grape, or berry.
- Please bring your camping mats, or tri-fold futon mats (twin size), or thermarests, or twin-size sleeping pad or other padding to make up your beds for while you will be breathing.
- Bring your blankets and/or a sleeping bag and a pillow to make your bed comfy.
- Please bring a Backjack (a yoga floor chair), a zafu or cushion, a small lawn chair, or small camping chair that sits low or on the floor for your comfort during your Sitting session and during circle time.
- Eyemasks will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own if you like, or a scarf or bandana to cover your eyes during your Breathing session.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes – bring or dress in layers – you may have varying temperature experiences.
UNABLE TO ATTEND?
Participate by sponsoring a breather AND supporting CSS. Donate here :
We so appreciate your assistance in posting this flyer (PDF ATTACHED HERE) at your local coffee shops, yoga centers, bookstores, churches and other gathering places and spreading the word in your daily life.
Thank you for all you do!